The Shine Summer Bible Study is a unique forum for women of all ages to come together around the Bible. Join teacher, Jaclyn Rowe, for an interactive and inspiring 7 weeks that will grow your relationship with God, deepen your love for His word and ignite your passion to live a life of BOLD faith. Not only will you learn about King Hezekiah and what his life means for you, but Jaclyn will also teach you simple ways to dig deeper into the Bible for yourself. No matter where you are in your spiritual journey, this LIVE study event is FOR YOU.
How it works:
The SHINE Summer Bible Study will begin June 7th and will be hosted by Jaclyn Rowe every Thursday for 7 weeks via Facebook Live! A closed Facebook group has been created for this event. Here’s what you need to join:
- A Facebook profile or active account
- To purchase an ALL ACCESS PASS to YOUR SHINE Summer Bible Study package
That’s it! Once your order has been processed, you will be added to the group and your package will be on it’s way.
Worried you might miss one of our LIVE teachings? You’ll be able to access the replays from our private page. We know summers are busy! So, we’ve got you covered. Don’t let all the summer fun keep you from taking advantage of this teaching and opportunity to deepen your connection with God and understanding of the Bible.
What you get:
* Access to PRIVATE Facebook LIVE Events with Jaclyn Rowe and special guests
* Email reminders for LIVE teaching
* Access to the exclusive SHINE SUMMER BIBLE STUDY Facebook community
* 5 pre-recorded Video Sessions on King Hezekiah study (YouTube access, not DVD)
* Video Viewer Guides and Bonus Worksheets (PDF)
* Chance to earn a very special SHINE SURPRISE GIFT by attending 5 LIVE Facebook events!
Purchase your package TODAY before time runs out!
Truly, there is nothing you need more this summer than to grow closer to God. Being a part of the SHINE SUMMER Bible Study will help you do just that. We promise. Join today! Contact us at email@example.com if you have ANY questions. We’d love to help!
Want to know more about the author/teacher? Click here.
Not sure just yet? That’s okay. We love you anyway. Click here to subscribe to our blog and/or email updates so you never miss out.